From creating and publishing content to analytics and reporting, it is quite a task for social media marketers. But fret not, we have so many social media management tools that help us ease our jobs. However, it becomes very important to choose the correct tool that will be more suitable for the business.
HootSuite and Zoho Social are two popular social media marketing tools that offer many useful features. Here is a detailed comparison of the two to help you decide which is the right tool for your business.
HootSuite is a powerful social media marketing tool that allows you to easily connect to all your social media profiles, and monitor all your social media activity, conversations, and marketing campaigns. It is suitable for small-medium businesses as well as large enterprises.
Zoho Social is a social media marketing tool that allows you to manage multiple social media profiles, schedule posts, monitor keywords, and collaborate with your team. It is suitable for agencies, SMBs, and enterprises.
PRICES (All pricing in USD)
Agency plus: $300/month
- Content Curation
- Team Management
- Apps and Integration
- Schedule – Publishing Calendar, Content Queues, Bulk Schedule
- Monitor – Listening Dashboard, Live Stream, Direct Messages
- Collaborate – Discuss, Roles & Permissions, Tag your team
- Analyze – Stats and Analytics, Custom Reports, Schedule Reports
- Hootsuite Amplify: Boost the reach of your social content with employee advocacy. Amplify makes it easy and safe for your staff to share company news with their friends and followers
- Hootsuite Insights: Understand the conversions that matter to you. Insights present data from +100 million social sources-in real time-through stunning, intuitive visual reports
- Impact: Impact helps enterprise organizations understand the revenue and marketing results generated by social media. You’ll know the exact actions you need to increase results from your organic and paid social media
- Ads: Hootsuite Ads and Adespresso by Hootsuite offer two powerful ways to easily create, manage and optimize your Facebook and Instagram advertising. Social advertising optimized like never before.
- CRM: Close more deals in less time
- Desk: Put customer service at the heart of the company
- Forms: Forms for mobile teams
- SalesIQ: Convert website visitors into customers
- ContactManager: Absolute contact management
- SalesInbox: Email for salespeople
- Motivator: Turbocharge your sales with sales activity management
- Bookings: Scheduling software for small businesses
Both Hootsuite and Zoho Social support plenty of third-party integrations with popular business tools like Google Drive, Dropbox, Slack, etc.
PROS AND CONS
- Access to many social networks: The primary advantage of using Hootsuite is that it connects to many social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram, etc.
- All-in-one interface: Another advantage of using Hootsuite is the interface, which is organized by tabs, allowing users to divide engagement activity into social networks and streams.
- Unique app directory: A feature unique to Hootsuite is a directory or library that supplies access to more than 100 apps, such as apps for YouTube, Salesforce, Google Drive, and SoundCloud.
- The interface can be confusing: What are the advantages for some Hootsuite users can become drawbacks for others. For instance, having so many social networks and profiles appearing in the interface, especially at the Pro level, can get confusing given the fact there is so much activity taking place within any one tab.
- Costs can mount up. Although the Pro plan costs just $9.99 per month, adding more than one team member increases the cost — adding a second-team member doubles the price, to almost $20 per month.
- Longer learning curve. For those who favor simplicity, another disadvantage is the number of components Hootsuite offers, such as Analytics, Assignments, Contacts and App Directory
- The relative ease of posting and scheduling
- There is ease of use and a basic dashboard is provided. It provides a basic snapshot of data and recent activity
- Very responsive support, constantly improving features, the ability to integrate all essential business functions; from Zoho CRM to Zoho accounts.
- Some features not as advanced as competitors
- Multiple posting and scheduling for different days aside from a specific day a week. It’s a bit clunky in that regard
- Zoho is a great application, however, it is necessary to clarify which is the objective to reach in order to get the most out of it.
Both tools are extremely useful and there are many factors of business that affect which tool to use. Businesses must choose that tool that suits their working.
What platform you like better and why? Answer us and if you have any other comments or suggestions do comment.